Tuesday Night Chicken and Potatoes
- Pull chicken out from refrigerator 30 minutes-1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix together spice blend with salt and olive oil in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes with 1 Tablespoon of the spice/olive oil mixture. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. In the same bowl, toss chicken thighs with the remaining spice/olive oil mixture.
- *optional step: Preheat a skillet over medium high heat. Brown chicken thighs 4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Place on sheet tray with potatoes.
- Bake until potatoes are fork tender and chicken is cooked through (reaches 165°F), about 30 minutes. Bone-in chicken will take about 10 minutes longer to cook.
- Garnish with fresh lemon wedges and any fresh herbs you have on hand.
**For meat-free, substitute large portobello mushrooms & add mushrooms to sheet tray after potatoes have cooked 15 minutes.