Spiced Butter for Corn
- 1/3 cup butter (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Turkish Chicken Seasoning
- 6 cobs corn
- 6 slices lime
- Take the butter out of the fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Shuck corn cobs.
- Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a hand blender or in a stand mixer until light. Mix in the spice blend. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the corn cobs and cook until desired softness, 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the butter with lime slices for squeezing on the corn.