Fish with Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds white fish fillets (I used mahi mahi)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Greek Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1-2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Take the fish out of the refrigerator and place on a plate or sheet pan. Rub with salt and Greek seasoning. Set aside.
- Drain capers and roughly chop. Mince garlic.
- In a pan large enough to hold fish in one layer, melt the butter. Add the garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, and capers and bring to a simmer. Cook for 30 seconds, then add the fish fillets. Simmer for about 7 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the fish. While cooking, use a spoon to scoop the butter mixture on top of the fish (basting). Once the fish is cooked, sprinkle with parsley and serve.